Recruiting 4 male graduates: Electrical and electronic engineering technology; Information Technology Requirements:
- Programming microprocessor, microcontroller family Arduino, PIC, PLC.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Having a working experience of one year or more, English communication is an advantage, college graduate or higher.
- Benefits: Insurance, annual leave,… according to state regulations.
- Annual salary increase, at the end of each year, in addition to the 13th month salary, there is also a 14th month salary depending on the company’s profits, training abroad if necessary.
- Job description at interview.
Step 1: Apply
There are 2 ways for you to apply:
Apply in person (photocopy) at Komax’s office where you want to work.
Submit your information in the form on the left including: Name, Email Address, Mobile, Position applying…
Step 2: Inquiry
The preliminary round includes 03 parts: Computer, English, HR interview round.
Step 3: 2nd round interview
Professional interview round, Negotiate salary and working time.
Why choose Komax?
Komax creates a professional working environment for candidates with many attractive remuneration packages.
Get Job alerts by email
- Receive alerts for opportunities marching your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
- Share job opportunities through social media or email